New Year Catch up
Updated: Jan 30
Hello everyone!! Hope you all had a wonderful winter break. I hope that you all are keeping safe and healthy. Happy New Year!!
In today’s article, I will be mentioning some things that I have learnt in the past year and my goals for this year! This is just a collection of my personal thoughts.
Things I learnt in 2020:
1. Mental health is a priority.
2. Keeping in touch with friends and family is important for overall well- being.
3. Creating and following a schedule is essential to get things done on time.
4. Just like mental health, physical health should also be prioritized.
My goals for 2021:
1. Write insightful articles for Liberate’s blog!
2. Campaign for mental health awareness!
3. Follow a particular schedule.
4. Keep in touch with my friends and family and ask them about their health!
5. Be a better human-being!
This is all I have for this week! I plan to write an article on OCD or Depression in my blog post!
Dipeeta Das Mukherjee